and The Accumulation Phase - How Retirement Annuities can help
If you’ve recently changed jobs, you probably need to decide what to do with the money you’ve saved in your former employer’s retirement plan. The best option might be to invest those assets into a Rollover IRA. It is a type of individual retirement account (IRA) designed for people with retirment savings in a former employer-sponsored plan, such as a 401(k) or 403(b). There are a number of advantages that come with moving—or rolling over—your retirement assets directly into an IRA:
- Greater control over your savings and a wider range of investment options.
- Allows your investment to grow tax-deferred.
- Can typically include penalty-free withdrawals for qualified higher education costs and qualified first-time home purchases.
- A simple way to consolidate your retirement assets into one place, which helps reduce confusion and unnecessary paperwork.
- No taxes or penalties when you roll over.
We can help you simplify your financial life, select the best investment strategy and the chance to invest with proven performance. If you are looking for a partner who will focus on your goals and help you maximize the earning potential of your retirement savings, consider InsureEasyLife. The professional guidance of annuity investment specialists is just a telephone call away.